Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sorry it's been so long...

Life's just been completely wacky at my house and I just haven't had the time or inclination to write.

Baby Girl fell victim to H1N1 the day after her 10th birthday. :( Everything turned out just fine thanks to her fantabulous doc and Tamiflu, but it was a rough few days.

It just seems like it's been one thing after another lately. Very overwhelming and exhausting; however, things are slowly but surely working themselves out... as they always do in the end. Stuff never lasts forever... it just feels like forever while you're in the middle of it.

On the weightloss front, I'm down a total of 65 pounds, but I'm at a plateau both physically and mentally. Seems like I get to this point and flake every time. I'm working at pushing past the mental issues and finally make it to the Promised Land. LOL

It's late and I'm headed to bed. Nite, Blogosphere. See ya later... and I promise to try and not make it so long until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment